Friday, April 24, 2009

Quick Fix

Change of plan tonight, I was looking to hit the big 50M pool and try the long swim session. However it only opens at 6pm and late on Wallis got offered a sleep over elsewhere for a change so Alison and I decided to take the chance to go out for dinner and the table was booked for 7:30pm. I did a quick 33K wandering around locally on my bike and returned just before 7 to get showered and out. 1Hr10M for the 33K so not mega fast but a nice run on a nice evening, I even raced a moped.

I burst the blisters tonight and the toes are not so painful now.....I've trained every day in the last week.....

2 comments:

  1. went to the pool and started with an easy 1k breast stroke which I completed in 24 minutes then carried on with a 2k crawl in 45 minutes and finished off with a 500 m breast stroke in 14 minutes..which left me wondering whether I shouldn't pick the easy option and focus on breast stroke... I guess I should be fortunate to have the option to switch between breast stroke and crawl.. :)
    Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a dolphin sir, at least in the breast stroke you'll get to admire the view

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page