Monday, April 13, 2009

Hill Sprints

I've checked the bike race course in Switzerland again and 320m climb over 10K TWICE is way more climbing than I've been doing. I found a little 1km long hill nearby with a 43M climb over the distance. I went up and down it 10 times....nice way to spend an Easter Monday holiday. I managed it all in the big chainset and even had fun chasing down 3 other cyclists who took the same route, oh how they laughed when they saw me turn round at the top and go back down. I found the chase gave me a lot more oomph than just doing it myself. Its hard to be just as self motivated when you are not in competition.

5 comments:

  1. Let's go for a ride next weekend. I'll give you oomph motivation on the flat and you can try to lead the way on the hills.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum says to never ride with strangers Mr Anonymous ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL :) Don't worry soon you will be able to recognize me from the back... !! 3 hours riding behind me will definitely make me no stranger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I'm happy to draught you all the way :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Anon, I left you a text about Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page