Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Itching to go

I could not get settled this evening at all without feeling like I was needing to do something on the exercise front. I'm still struggling to bring down my bodies expectations of normal levels of exercise.

I set out for a quick 10K run to keep my heart and legs ticking over. 50 minutes dead in around 25C Heat. It felt very easy and I felt like I'd hardly done anything...nice sensation :O) My foot was a little painful at the start and while running over the dirt paths at the end. Nothing serious enough to stop my planned race on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the race Running man (I mean Ironman... I should call you that now... ;)I am confident Sunday will be another glorious day for you... I'll be there to support you !
    Hope your foot gets better.
    See you on Sunday !
    Philippe

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page