Sunday, January 18, 2009

A bike, a bike my kingdom for a bike

As you know I'm still looking for the right bike. I've been getting good input from Gavin and Brian on this but as yet I haven't got my credit card out and more importantly I haven't agreed the budget with the the Team Kennedy manager. I'm still thinking second hand but I'm also still looking at these Italian bikes I mentioned in the first post that I've seen advertised in Belgium. I decide to go to the shop and see them in the flesh...Its a place up near the airport so just 30km. I put in the address to the GPS and away we go. I get there and it turns out to be a normal house, obviously a home business that advertises on the internet...so no chance of any hands on on a wet Saturday afternoon. I'll phone the guy next week to see if he can arrange a viewing....Its a strange setup but then living abroad brings this type of experience regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page